A woggle (or slide) is the name of the clasp traditionally used by scouts to tie their bandanas or neckerchiefs, dating back to the 1920s.
Mister Bandana is excited to present our version of the woggle, custom made by our friends at Coleman’s Haberdashery in Steamboat Springs, CO.
- Hand-crafted in Colorado from supple, full-grain American bison leather
- Built with USA-sourced thread and antique brass snap hardware
- Dimensions: approx. 3 1/4 " x 1"
- Branded on reverse side with the signature Mister Bandana Palm Tree 🌴
- Sized perfectly to clasp our regular or Silky cotton bandanas
Learn more about the American bison leather workmanship of Coleman’s Haberdashery.
I bought it basically on a whim, with other scarves. I'm very glad I did. Love it; that it's the opposite of ostentatious is a plus.
The closing is maybe a little stiff at first but will use it more during the summer.
Beautiful leather kerchief accessory! You won’t be disappointed.
Love the woggle! Very stylish!